Arizona’s Premier Provider of Pulmonary and Subspecialty Services
Our Office is Open
* * * * * * * * *
Arizona Pulmonary Specialists is committed to delivering the best care to you. In our quest to do this, we are taking many precautions to help protect you and our staff from Coronavirus. You will notice the following changes:
• There are no magazines in the waiting area or exam rooms; items that are handled by many people can spread Coronavirus.
• You will see our staff cleaning surfaces and equipment throughout the day in patient care areas.
• Our staff will be wiping down all surfaces in the waiting area at lunch time and at the end of the day.
• We will not be shaking hands with you. Please don’t be offended.
What we ask of our patients:
• We are not doing Coronavirus testing in the office, so please don’t ask us to do this test.
• If you have been exposed to a known case of Coronavirus or have travelled within the last two weeks, please don’t come to the office.
Call us and we will discuss with you how best to proceed.
• If you have cold symptoms (congestion, cough) but otherwise feel well, please don’t schedule an appointment. Stay at home and
avoid contact with other people.
• Our front desk check-in staff will be asking if you have new cough or fever. If you do, we will ask you to wear a face mask.
• Our supply of face masks is very limited (all of the country has limited supply of face masks). As a result, please don’t ask to take
any extra masks for your family or yourself.
• If you have fever and increased shortness of breath, go to the local emergency department.
Arizona Pulmonary Specialists, Ltd. is a multi-specialty private practice with offices in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona. Our physicians and staff are dedicated to providing the highest quality care to patients with lung and infectious diseases in the office, acute care, and long term acute care settings.
Our board certified pulmonary
physicians are dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of COPD, asthma, cancer, and other pulmonary diseases, sleep disorders, pulmonary hypertension, and care of the critically ill.
To fight infectious diseases
of all types and in all organs, our practitioners provide in-patient and out-patient care to patients with HIV as well as infections of the bone, blood, brain, skin, abdomen, chest, and other areas, as well as many other illnesses.
Chronic pain affects millions of Americans every year. The rheumatology
physicians here at Arizona Pulmonary are committed to providing quality services related to rheumatologic care. Our focus is to effectively identify and treat arthritis and other diseases that affect the muscles, joints, and bones.
We emphasize personalized patient care and education, state of the art procedures when indicated, and clinical research when appropriate.
Please call to schedule an appointment.
Please allow ample time to find the office location and park.
Phoenix Office (602) 274-7195
3330 N. 2nd St. Ste. 300
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Phoenix Office Map
Scottsdale Office (480) 614-2000
9700 N. 91st Street, Suite A200
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Scottsdale Office Map