Arizona’s Premier Provider of Pulmonary and Subspecialty Services
The Arizona Department of Health is registering patients 16 and older for the COVID-19 vaccine. Please go to the
Maricopa County Website
• People 16 and older can register now.
• Must be living in a county vaccinating the Priority 1B group.
• Register at azhealth.gov/findvaccine
• Those without computer access can call 1-844-542-8201.
WE WILL RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF:
- You are not wearing a mask or cloth cover over your nose and mouth. (Due to supply shortage, we cannot provide masks.)
- You have been in contact with someone known to be infected within the past two weeks.
- You have traveled within the past two weeks.
- You have a fever.
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS WE ASK THAT YOU:
- Wear a mask or cloth cover over your mouth and nose at all times.
- Come alone. (Unless it is essential, only the patient will go back into the exam room due to small rooms.)
- Maintain a safe distance from others.
Arizona Pulmonary Specialists, Ltd. is a multi-specialty private practice with offices in Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona. Our physicians and staff are dedicated to providing the highest quality care to patients with lung and infectious diseases in the office, acute care, and long term acute care settings.
Our board certified pulmonary
physicians are dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of COPD, asthma, cancer, and other pulmonary diseases, sleep disorders, pulmonary hypertension, and care of the critically ill.
To fight infectious diseases
of all types and in all organs, our practitioners provide in-patient and out-patient care to patients with HIV as well as infections of the bone, blood, brain, skin, abdomen, chest, and other areas, as well as many other illnesses.
Chronic pain affects millions of Americans every year. The rheumatology
physicians here at Arizona Pulmonary are committed to providing quality services related to rheumatologic care. Our focus is to effectively identify and treat arthritis and other diseases that affect the muscles, joints, and bones.
For help with chronic health conditions, Arizona Pulmonary offers a Chronic Care Management program. To watch a video on Chronic Care Management, click here
We emphasize personalized patient care and education, state of the art procedures when indicated, and clinical research when appropriate.
Please call to schedule an appointment.
Please allow ample time to find the office location and park.
Phoenix Office (602) 274-7195
3330 N. 2nd St. Ste. 300
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Phoenix Office Map
Scottsdale Office (480) 614-2000
9700 N. 91st Street, Suite A200
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Scottsdale Office Map