- You are not wearing a mask or cloth cover over your nose and mouth. (Due to supply shortage, we cannot provide masks.)
- You have been in contact with someone known to be infected within the past two weeks.
- You have traveled within the past two weeks.
- You have a fever.
- Wear a mask or cloth cover over your mouth and nose at all times.
- Come alone. (Unless it is essential, only the patient will go back into the exam room due to small rooms.)
- Maintain a safe distance from others.
To our valued patients,
The pandemic we are all experiencing has created a multitude of changes in the way we go about living our lives on a daily basis. These changes are not limited to restaurants, grocery stores and other retail locations. Medical practices have been impacted as well.
At Arizona Pulmonary Specialists, we are committed to providing continued care to our patients in an environment that is safe for everyone - including our staff. We continue to offer in-office appointments but also highly encourage telemedicine appointments to ensure increased safety.
As safety for our patients and staff has become a high priority for us, we have instituted the following measures for every patient that comes to the office:
(Please note that there is a chance your appointment may be rescheduled if any of the above requirements are not met.)
We are taking the following safety measures within the office:
Every day is a new challenge. Information regarding COVID-19 is constantly changing which creates a need for our safety measures to adapt accordingly. We want everyone who comes to our office to feel safe and more importantly, is safe. We ask that you, as the patient, understand that we are doing our best to promote a safe environment. We reach out to you for your cooperation, understanding and support to make sure the safety and healthcare of all remain crucial.
Arizona Pulmonary Specialists - Scottsdale